Green Party Canada MP Candidate
"The Green Party isn’t like any other political party. Our mission is to rescue grassroots democracy from the political spin that makes voters recoil. Our goal is to make sure the planet and our communities survive and thrive." - Elizabeth May
There are many ways you can volunteer within our team. We already have over 100 volunteers and we plan to grow our team to 300-400. Join others from your community and make an impact in your own way.
Our Campaign Focuses On
Courage | Commitment | Change
The Green Party is Canada's forward thinking party. We're looking beyond the next election to the world we will leave for our children. We want to ensure that it's a healthy and vibrant, where each child has the opportunity to succeed.
Help create a stronger Canada that works together
Requesting a sign, donating, and VOLUNTEER are all things you can do to make a difference.
This is the time. The time to vote for someone better. The time to vote for someone who will work hard to make a difference.
Don't wait. Your donation helps us now.
Did you know that you will get a tax return on your donations? Most people didn't.
If you are able to donate at least $400 now that money will help us to buy the materials we need to win this election.
We depend on people in our community to donate since we can not accept any donations from businesses.
Green MPs Will
- Set the standard for transparency and accountability (we were the first to scan all original receipts and post all expenses on our websites).
- Conduct ourselves respectfully in the House of Commons, through our commitment to never heckle.
- Practice ‘high road’ politics, never using ad hominem attacks, but sticking to issues in debate.
- Work hard, placing the interests of our constituents and of Canada above those of our party.
- Be the only party with a policy of no whipped votes.
- Strive to find common ground with other parties, working across party lines in the public interest.
We Want to Hear From You
Kitchener (between Ira Needles and Fisher Hallman)
Interested in Meeting Stephanie?
Would you and your friends like to meet for a coffee?
Do you have a business event, family get-together, block party, or meeting you would like Stephanie to attend?